Dear citizens, we have some great news to share with you today!
We have been working hard on developing a method for transferring characters from your Steam accounts to new standalone accounts. We understand how frustrating it can be to have an account that is stuck on Steam, so we're here to help.
If you are still using a Steam account and cannot login with the Shards of Britannia launcher please continue reading:
Firstly, only new & unused accounts can be used to transfer to, any pre-existing accounts will not be eligible
If you have a new & unused account ready, please continue the following:
- Make sure you have filled out the Steam Account Issues Form
- Some of you have filled out the form already but have filled out the Transfer-To part with an account that already has characters, please make sure you update that with a brand new account instead
- Contact Us after you have filled out or updated the form to let us know you are ready for the transfer
A few things to keep in mind:
- Account age, veteran rewards, and all other account-related information will carry over
- Patrons will need to update the Patron Registration form to reflect the new Account ID there, if applicable: https://forms.gle/5gdsrX13PVYHnv9QA
- We will only be transferring characters that are coming from Steam accounts
Transfers will need to be completed during server down-time and will be coordinated during a time when staff is available to complete the transfers. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding throughout this process, thank you!
FINAL THOUGHTS: We will allow several days for everyone to update the Form and also to perform some testing. We will be reaching out to some of you to help us test soon