Query: patchnote found 759 results
6th Dec 2023
Halloween Costumes have been re-enabled indefinitely by popular demand, and we've also fixed an issue where if you tried to use a costume out-of-season it would cause your character to get stuck as Polymorphed
1st Dec 2023
- Faction coin chests have been re-enabled
30th Nov 2023
- Cloaks of invisibility have been reintroduced to the faction coin vendor.
29th Nov 2023
- Billy Bob, the pig farmer, offers a quest for any brave warriors willing to help. You can find him in Yew.
27th Nov 2023
Patch notes for the PvP changes and bug fixes implemented:
- Season's refresh adjustment.
- Hearthlight Torch buff persistence while zoning.
- Bug fix: Tents crafted correctly in groups.
- Bug fix: weapon equipped while holding a spell.
- Ranged weapons require weapon delay to fire after equip.
- Bug Fix: Faction death occasionally resulting in MurderCount.
Work in Progress / Experimental Changes:
- Faction Events Team buff: This feature is still in development and requires further refinement. More information on this in soon.
Please keep sharing your thoughts, and thanks for being part of Shards of Britannia!
25th Nov 2023
Turkey Cannons have been added as a for-sale object on the Thanksgiving Vendors, these can be used in conjunction with the Turkey Ammo that will drop on Turkeys (plain turkey, enraged turkey, and turkey boss)
Mr. Gobbles, the turkey boss, has been witnessed complaining about the recent Thanksgiving activities and may show up in town to express his ingratitude, he may be hostile watch out!
UPDATE: Mr Gobbles the Turkey Boss has been spotted outside of Britain in Paws. Bring your turkey cannons and turkey ammo, this will be the best way to damage him. Good luck!
24th Nov 2023
We're deploying the following minor hotfixes:
- fixed issue with vendor prompts not appearing in some cases
- fixed issue with pet broker not working in some cases
- increased Thanksgiving Quest timeout duration from 8hr to 72hr (was intended to be set to 72hr originally, sorry!)
23rd Nov 2023
- Greetings, valiant adventurers!
It is with great excitement that we announce the arrival of the long-awaited 4-year veteran rewards, now available for all esteemed veterans! Engage in the festivities by using /vetreward in-game to explore these exclusive offerings: behold 3 stunning new ethereal mounts and the mesmerizing shadow dragon dye.
20th Nov 2023
Camping Update (Tanking Phase 2.5):
- GM camping skill creates campsites a little faster.
- New buff 'Rested', replaced the previous camping tent buff, maintains the same level of stat bonus, but persists when zoning if camping skill is over 75.
- Introducing new craftable 'Hearthlight Torch': Grants campsite regeneration effects for the wielder while on the move. Requires minimum 80.0 Camping skill.
- New ability: 'Shield Bash' stuns enemies for 6 seconds (3 seconds in PvP), costs 15 stamina, generates small amount of threat. Higher intelligence improves resist to stun. Cooldown 20 seconds.
This update is just the beginning! Expect more updates soon! Your feedback is being heard. Faction event issues and critical bug fixes are in the pipeline.
See you in-game, Shroud
19th Nov 2023
- Fixed an issue with the Season's Window that now correctly toggles (with ] key) and loads while changing zones.
- Resolved an obscure issue where Season Challenges occasionally provided incorrect refresh times.
Thank you for your patience and continued support.
See you in-game, Shroud
18th Nov 2023
- We are currently aware of an issue with the invisibility cloaks and are working on fixing it.
17th Nov 2023
- A couple of new items have been added to the faction coin vendor.
17th Nov 2023
- The probability of fishing up rare loot in dungeons has been increased.
13th Nov 2023
Faction coin vendors have now been introduced at each faction base, offering a variety of items. This is just the beginning of what's to come. Players are encouraged to explore these new additions and stay tuned for a range of exciting goodies planned for the future. Enjoy your adventures!
Loot in faction event dungeon chests has been increased.
Spawn rates in the faction dungeon have been increased.
12th Nov 2023
Fixed an issue with the House Resource/Gear Chest "Manage Friends" option not appearing to the owner of the chest in some cases
12th Nov 2023
We're excited to share some recent updates that enhance your gameplay experience:
- Season Challenges Refresh Fix: Season challenges should now refresh correctly, eliminating issues with incorrect statuses.
- BuffIcons Persistence: BuffIcons will now persist as expected during combat and when added or removed.
- Combat State Correction: Blue players attacking Red characters will now correctly enter the "In-Combat" state, ensuring a fair fight.
These changes aim to improve your adventure, and more enhancements are on the horizon. Your continued support is appreciated!
See you in-game,
11th Nov 2023
- Treasure chests within the faction dungeon now have a chance to yield faction coins and other rewards.
10th Nov 2023
- Quick travel spells are now disabled within the Faction Dungeon.
8th Nov 2023
- The new faction dungeon, has officially opened its portals in Buccaneers Den. Adventurers can battle faction MOBs to gather faction coins, soon to be valuable currency for an upcoming faction vendor. Player feedback on this latest update is highly encouraged.
31st Oct 2023
- Fine-tuned the "Shared Loot" system for more even distribution among group members.
- Added Bows for Season Challenge crafting, Ice Ratmen for hunting, and OldToby for gathering
We hope you enjoy these improvements and new opportunities in Shards of Britannia!
24th Oct 2023
We've addressed the issue with Town Fishing loot not functioning during Holiday events. Multiple attempts were made earlier in the season, but the latest fix should resolve it.
24th Oct 2023
- Resolved an issue where houses were not decaying in some instances.
- We have implemented an additional fix for the issue of House Decay not functioning correctly. Consequently, all houses have been refreshed.
- We made this decision because if we had only fixed the issue, all houses that were in the In Danger of Collapsing (IDOC) state would have immediately fallen. We wanted to ensure fairness, so we decided to refresh all houses instead.
- It's important to note that the decay feature had not been working as intended for several months. Therefore, you haven't missed out on any decayed houses, and those that were in the IDOC state will still likely decay over time.
21st Oct 2023
Starting now, when applying dyes or dye-tubs to furniture obtained through a deed, the deed will preserve the color and hue of the furniture upon release.
20th Oct 2023
Halloween items that normally can only be blessed with Halloween bless deeds can now also be blessed using Clothing Bless Deeds that are available on the donation vendor
12th Oct 2023
👺We've fixed an issue with the Halloween Demon Skull Masks not being dyeable as intended. They can now be dyed using Pigment dyes. This includes this year's masks and last year's. 👺
12th Oct 2023
🎃 Halloween Special 🎃
For a limited time, enjoy a 13% discount on Halloween merchandise in honor of Friday the 13th!
🍬 New Features 🍬
Trick or Treat with the Begging Skill:
- Dress in your Halloween best and approach town vendors to gather sweets. Remember, each vendor has a fixed amount of candy. Get yours before it's gone! 🧛♂️👻 (Activate the Begging skill on vendors while in costume. Each vendor provides candy once, with a daily limit for each household.)
- Update: We've corrected the daily cap for trick-or-treating candy, it was previously on the low testing value, sorry about that!
OUIJA Board Interactivity:
- OUIJA boards have come alive! Engage with them at home to communicate with the other side. This Halloween season, you might even bring forth a spirit. But watch out - they have a sweet tooth!
🎪 Halloween Bazaar 🎪
- The Halloween Bazaar is now open atop the Yew Bank. Find direct Moongates next to Halloween Vendor tents and in Public Moongate destinations. Vendor deeds are available on the roof for player rental until Nov 29th. Dive into festive trading!
9th Oct 2023
- Fixed bug with Pet mounts resetting their Stamina/Mana when mounted
- Fixed Bastion bug clashing with Necromancer buffs
- Fixed bug with Necro Cocoon blocking damage after it was already received
- Necro Cocoon spell cast and block now have been unified to 1 minute cooldown
- Reduced skill requirements for crafting Pet Food
8th Oct 2023
Pets will now lose stamina upon receiving melee hits
Pets will now use mana upon casting spells
Pets will now use Meditation passive mana regeneration
Pet Food has been added to cooking
Pet Food will provide stamina regeneration for pets