All cities and parts of the world have been getting some specialisation recently and more is to come.
- The sewers in Britain has been dramatically reduced in size and spawns.
- The sewers now connects to a teleporter near the mage shop in Papua, allowing either end to be equally accessible.
- Ocllo is set to become the farming capital of the world, and now has a cotton and wheat field to the south, a beekeeper, and will soon see more changes now that Gardening has been introduced.
- Magincia, city of pride, is becoming recognised as a centre of trade, and Crazy Carl has moved in and is willing to buy some new rare bits and pieces. He's still won't sell you anything.
- The guards around Nujel'm and Moonglow have managed to tighten their borders against the threat of hostile creatures surrounding their cities.
- All reagents can now be found in various parts of the world, depending on the reagent (see the Magery page on the wiki for locations)
- Signposts in the wilderness have been labelled. We might have missed a few, so page if you find one with names that don't look right or without names at all.
- Buccaneer's Den is not as crowded as it used to be, and many of the pirates that used to roam the place have left.