Play Shards of Britannia
To play Shards of Britannia, you must first own a copy of Legends of Aria and a Citizens Pass. While the game is free to play, it requires the Citizens Pass in order to play any community servers. If you do not already own an account, follow the links below to create an account.
Urgent: Legends of Aria is leaving Steam
Notice from July 2022
Legends of Aria announced recently
that the game is being removed from Steam, but it remains listed at this time during a grace period to allow existing users time to move to standalone accounts.
New players should avoid Steam and use the normal standalone version of the game.
Creating an account & purchasing Citizens Pass
Sign In Page for Citizen Pass
- If you do not already have an account:
New Players: Create Account
- If you have an account but need to buy a citizens pass, click the link below and scroll down to Already have an account?
Existing Accounts: Buy Citizens Pass
LOA Shop Notice
When viewing the LOA Shop, please know that only the Citizen Pass works with community servers. Other DLC or content or account mods work only on the official LOA servers
Logging in to Shards of Britannia
After first loading the game client you will be greeted with the login screen
- Enter your email address and password to log in
- Once logged into your account, click on the Community Servers tab where you will see all of the community servers listed
- From the Community Servers list you can select Shards of Britannia or Shards of Britannia Test Center and then click Enter World
- After connecting you will be able to create a character or select one of your existing characters