Query: knownissue found 51 results
30th Nov 2023
We are investigating an issue with faction coin chests, to be fair to all we are temporarily disabling these items during this time.
5th Nov 2023
We're aware of some issues with Season Challenges not resetting or refreshing and we're working to resolve them as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience
21st Oct 2023
We're aware of unexpected results with weapon damage and are looking into it
19th Sep 2023
We inadvertently added a sparkle effect to the existing Wizard Hat. We understand some of you might have grown fond of the shimmer, but it's intended for a new Wizard Hat coming soon. The original hat will be restored to its classic look, but stay tuned for the sparkling version in the near future. Thanks for your understanding!
7th Sep 2023
Please release & re-place any pre-existing mailboxes if you have any trouble with registering them
6th Sep 2023
There's a known issue with accounts that were recently transferred not having the Deposit Balance transfer along with it, we will be correcting this as quickly as possible for the affected accounts and will post an update once it's been corrected.
UPDATE: This issue has been corrected now and the Deposit Balances should be updated for all affected accounts, sorry for the issue!
16th Aug 2023
~~ We've received multiple reports of an issue with players experiencing delays with being able to perform actions immediately after region-transfers in some cases. We're investigating and working to resolve it as quickly as possible ~~
UPDATE: This is now marked as resolved
11th Aug 2023
If you still encounter an issue where your pet(s) did not leave a Mining Cave with you then Stablemasters will retrieve any pets from inside mining caves for free until we resolve the root cause.
27th Jun 2023
Recently we've received multiple reports of players complaining about receiving multiple murder counts after killing players while the murderer is in a group with other murderers. This is not a bug, this is the intended mechanic as outlined on our Notoriety wiki here https://wiki.shardsofbritannia.com/en/notoriety#:~:text=%C2%B6-,Murder,-Committing%20a%20murder
Multiple murderers participating in a murder will receive counts equal to the total number of participants with a maximum of 5 counts each instead of 1. Blue participants will only receive one count.
We hope this helps clear up some confusion around the multiple murder counts.
6th Jun 2023
- We're aware of and working to resolve the following recently reported issues:
- lag (always working on performance)
- issues with Macro: Repeat option
- Outfitter not working in some/all cases
- Grey Screen or, "Invisible" below character, not disappearing after being revealed from Loading Cloak consistently
- Resurrection Ankh behavior
- skeletal steeds showing incorrect stats/skills upon immediate resurrecting but then later they self-correct showing the correct values
- Resource/Gear Chest sorting or other behavior
- pack animals stop following when double clicking them
- crafting while tools that have limited uses (stoneworking mallet, granite pickaxe, blowpipe, etc.) will pick a random valid tool in your backpack to consume the charge from rather than the tool being used
- possible edge cases with Notoriety systems (criminal/murder)
- possible edge cases with house banning or ejection
Note: There may be some items not mentioned here that were reported or that we're working on
16th May 2023
The issue causing delays with one-time donations has been resolved, thanks again for your patience through the delays
30th Apr 2023
We're aware of some unexpected behavior with draggable UI elements. Yesterday the team deployed a small patch to the SoB Launcher to try to resolve the long-standing issue with draggable UI elements not saving their positions until you log-out completely. The change deployed makes the client save draggable UI element positions periodically, every 30 seconds currently. Since there's reports of unexpected behavior, we're looking into the reports and will improve things as needed.
18th Apr 2023
We're aware of an issue with Magic Trap not persisting on containers across server transitions.
To clarify, when you cast Magic Trap onto a container and then go into a dungeon or another town, the trap goes away but the container stays red like it's trapped & that is not intended.
We will work to improve this as time permits. The best known workaround currently is to trap or re-trap your containers when you arrive in a new area. Static Crystals do not exhibit the same behavior, so they may be a desired alternative to the Magic Trap spell until this issue is resolved.
We apologize for the inconvenience but thank you for your patience while we work to address your feedback.
12th Mar 2023
We're aware that many users are experiencing intermittent game client freezes and we're working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience through the rough patches!
2nd Mar 2023
We're still working on identifying the exact cause of the recent lag that occurs sometimes. It's been narrowed down recently to an issue with pets, we've done several optimizations and fixes but there still seems to be a problem. We're working on narrowing it down even further, as it seems to be related to one or more of the following details:
- might be related to Bake Kitsunes specifically
- might be related to commanding pets to Guard and those pets engaging in combat
- might be related to pets being in combat in general, over a period of time
- might be related to healing pets or pets healing themselves
A temporary workaround has been identified where you can stable the pets to reset their AI and the lag seems to go away.
We will continue to investigate and narrow this down if you notice any specific patterns please let us know and thanks very much for your patience.
19th Feb 2023
We're working on tracking some trending issues with the SoB Launcher and will update this post to include any additions or changes:
- Clicking the Back button from Character Selection will go to a blank screen for several seconds until seeing "Login Server Disconnected," after which clicking OKAY will take you back to the login screen
- Sometimes after logging out or closing the game, and then attempting to log in again later, or even on your first time using the SoB Launcher, it may go to a blank screen for several seconds until seeing "Login Server Disconnected," after which clicking OKAY will take you back to the login screen
- Double-clicking the SoB Launcher in the system tray restores the window but the window appears in the background or minimized forcing you to click the taskbar to re-focus the window again
- Launching the game client directly from EXE with the SOB Launcher running may cause issues, make sure to run the executables as administrator if needed
19th Dec 2022
We're correcting an issue with the One-way House Teleporters having an incorrect tooltip description saying it can be used to play "two-way teleporters" when it's only a One-way deed. The deeds will be updated to say "One-way" in the name as well as in the tooltip description to make it very clear. Until they have been corrected, please be aware of this if you are looking at buying a teleporter deed from players.
28th Nov 2022
We're aware that some people have dropped kegs onto their House Resource Chests and have lost the potions inside the kegs.
It's not intended to be able to add kegs to the House Resource Chest, instead, please pour potions into bottles before adding them.
Unfortunately, this was not something that came up during the testing phase, but it will be fixed in an upcoming patch to prevent dropping kegs onto the chest.
20th Nov 2022
Issues Claiming Tokens
- Some people have reported issues with claiming donation tokens after receiving the confirmation/receipt email. It has been found that copy/pasting the command to the game adds a space at the end of the command which interferes with the system. We've sent out a fix for this to be resolved after the daily restart, but if you encounter this please make sure to remove any trailing spaces or line breaks when using the /claimdonation command.
Patron Registration Issues
- Some people have reported issues with the last account listed on their Patron Registration not being registered in-game immediately. Please let us know if you encounter this. A reported workaround has been found by adding a comma at the end of your accounts list in the Patron Registration, this may resolve it for you until we've solved the root cause. Edit your registration here: https://forms.gle/VKEdE6mu6c93gdJo7
- Some people have run into longer than usual processing times for payments when using payment methods like PayPal or ACH/Bank Transfer. If you encounter this, there would be a delay before you receive the confirmation email and can claim tokens in-game. Usually, when this happens, PayPal or your bank is doing a fraud check and requires 24 hours (commonly) to 5 business days (rarely) to complete.
- If you encounter an issue and need assistance or have a question specific to your donation or Patron status, please submit a Support Ticket in Discord or send us an email to [email protected] for prompt assistance
13th Nov 2022
We've identified a performance issue, that can cause server-wide stuttering or lag, with the use of Parrying & Bandaging while being attacked by several other beings like pets or animals. We are going to work to improve this, but in the meantime please avoid using several beings to practice Parrying and Healing. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation while we work to improve the performance in this situation.
28th Oct 2022
There's a trending issue with stablemasters not being able to find pets in dungeons in some cases. For now, it is advised to travel back to the last known location as the pets are usually nearby still. We will work to resolve this as quickly as possible
4th Oct 2022
We're aware of and working to resolve the issue of randomly being ejected to the nearest beach while navigating a boat.
3rd Oct 2022
Halloween Candy Hoarder vendors have been spawned around cemeteries. Soon we will add another vendor, the Halloween Witch, which will take your Blood Candles in exchange for Invasion Spawn activators. We will try to add more activities and goodies throughout the month, stay tuned!
Note: We've fixed an issue preventing players from using Gravedigging in some cases
3rd Oct 2022
We're aware of some issues with digging up the gravesites in the Halloween camps in some cases and are working to resolve it
15th Sep 2022
Some of the custom mobiles like the Raptor are experiencing an animation issue where they appear to glide instead of walking. We're aware and will work to resolve it.
12th Aug 2022
The following issues have now been resolved:
- Cannot Recall/Gate to Yew Crypts, no error message when trying
- Some player vendor containers may not open due to Line of Sight
- Fixed issue with being unable to change default interaction on Runebook in some cases
26th Jul 2022
UPDATE: The issue preventing SOS treasure maps from deciphering has been resolved.
We're aware that SOS maps are currently not functioning in some or all cases. If using an SOS map states "This map is too damaged to read" then just hang on to the map until we've resolved the issue. We'll post again when it's been resolved.
23rd Jul 2022
Pre-existing repair deeds have been updated with the recent changes, including stacking & updated names. This issue is now resolved.
~~The retroactive changes made to repair deeds have not been applied as expected, so old deeds will not stack and still have the name "a repair deed". We're working to resolve this ASAP ~~
16th Jul 2022
Due to the house updates, all house doors needed to be re-created and the Security settings will need to be re-set to the desired levels.
We're aware that legacy house values may be appearing incorrectly in the house window & we're working to address it.
We're aware that legacy house storage limits are reduced causing them to be over the limit in many cases & we're working to address it.
Sorry for the inconveniences with these issues, thanks for your support & patience.
13th Jun 2022
We're aware there are currently issues accessing some parts of faction bases. This will be resolved as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.