Query: patchnote found 759 results
2nd Aug 2019
- Seeds drops off Magical Creatures and Boglings have been reduced.
- Mana Regeneration has been slightly reduced to balance Mages.
- Covetous Bosses LVL3+ are being actively balanced to guarantee achievable Group Content.
31st Jul 2019
- Fixed a bug with the war torn warg statue where it would get stuck in a player's backpack
29th Jul 2019
- Fixed various issues with interacting with items that were in pack animals or vendor backpacks
26th Jul 2019
- We have disabled Five Star General as we have discovered performance issues with this enchantment.
- Your excess pets should be able to be stabled, and will remain passive until you do so.
25th Jul 2019
- When you place an object from a deed, the deco menu will automatically pop up now
- When you lock down an object, the deco menu will automatically pop up now
- If you use lock down on an already locked down object, the deco menu will automatically pop up now
- When you place an object from a deed, it will automatically become your current deco target rather than needing to change target to it
25th Jul 2019
- Melee Hit Chance Increased (PVP/PVE).
- Parry Block Chance Increased (PVP/PVE).
- Parry Damage Reduction Increased (PVP/PVE).
- Mages Mana Regeneration Increased, Where Meditation In Leather Armor Is Much More Viable (PVP/PVE).
- Round Two to include additional warrior changes and further balancing!
9th Jul 2019
- The drop rate on the Radiant Staff of the Wizard has been significantly adjusted.
8th Jul 2019
- Max number of item lockdowns for player plots has been increased.
- Bola Ball Recipe has had the required Iron Ingots amount reduced by 50% (from 10 ingots per ball to 5 ingots)
- Player signature when finishing an interaction with a merchant has been sped up slightly.
4th Jul 2019
- The Destroy Campsite option will no longer instantly destroy a campsite, giving campers the opportunity to respond to players trying to stomp out their home away from home.
3rd Jul 2019
- An issue with the spotted dick recipe crafting into a deed has been resolved. (We are aware that the art is a pie. Please do not report this as a bug.)
- The gardening grown wheat item now properly displays as wheat instead of an apple.
- The Taste Identification skill book now properly grants 30 skill points in Taste Identification.
- An issue has been resolved with the Event Token deeds for the Librarian's Bookshelf and the Librarian's Corner Bookshelf. If you have a faulty deed, please /page and we will exchange for a working deed.
1st Jul 2019
- GM Alchemist Perk - Potent Potions 25% Crafting Chance at 100 Skill.
30th Jun 2019
- GM Alchemists Perk Added Granting 25% Chance To Craft Potent Potions.
27th Jun 2019
- Fletchers can now craft a variety of baskets (Skill level 80 required). (Pending reboot)
26th Jun 2019
- Fixed issue with "Crown of Dragon Meat" and "Rabbit Sausage" recipes. These should now be able to be crafted successfully again.
- The Occlo Fish Broker now has Raw Four Eyed Salar in stock again.
- For those adventurers who prefer natural light in the dark, General Goods vendors now sell torches.
- Bolas have had their charge-time removed to be more in line with UO
26th Jun 2019
.- Add Potion Option in Gardening Will No Longer Consume the Bottle too.
- Commodity Deeds Price Reduced to 500 Gold at Bankers.
26th Jun 2019
- Fixed secondary skillbook to properly display 'My Skill' on detailed skill pages
- Removed favorite button from secondary skillbook (not required)
- Removed track button from secondary skillbook until we can fix skill tracking for secondary skills
24th Jun 2019
- The Treasure Map deciphering mechanics have been updated incorporating the latest base game's changes that should resolve issues with treasure maps choosing invalid or unreachable locations like house plots, mountains, etc.
- The "Reset Map Location" has been removed as it should no longer be needed
- Old maps will automatically convert (switch regions with them, or log out and back in with them if you have trouble using it at first)
22nd Jun 2019
- Fixed several issues with camping where it would not locate the correct resource for building up campfires into full camps
21st Jun 2019
- Fixed an issue with some actions causing melee to halt
- Added printout of online guildmates when using /guild command
- Fixed an issue with Stealing not properly taking into account the incoming weight of items to check if the thief can hold the incoming item(s)
- Fixed an issue with Deposit and Withdraw speech commands not checking bank and backpack item count and weight
20th Jun 2019
- The Magery spell Resurrection has had a correction made preventing players from resurrecting pets with it. Pets require bandages and veterinary to be resurrected, or the Stable Master.
- An issue has been resolved with bandages saying "Resurrection only works on Humans"
20th Jun 2019
Imps and demons have been added north of the "Destroyed Town". They have replaced the previous event spawns that were still there.
19th Jun 2019
- GM Alchemists can now craft New Potent Potions (100 Alchemy Required).
- Fresh Ingredients can only be found by Harvesting Rare Plants via Gardening or through Player Economy.
- Potent Potions require 4 Fresh Ingredients and 2 Moss in order to craft and GM skill.
- Depending upon the Potent Potion Type, value range is increased, or duration is increased, or charges are increased.
- Potent Deadly Poison now provides 20 charges, instead of 12 of Deadly Poison, but has the same Poison Level.
- Potent Nightsight now provide 1 Hour of clear sight at night, and is more powerful than the spell.
- Potent Invisibility now provides 5 minutes of invisibility.
- More Fun Potions are coming to Alchemy, as more Fresh Ingredients exist than are currently being used.
18th Jun 2019
- New Green Thumbs Perks Added (100 Gardening Skill Required).
- Plant Harvesting (1-30), Soil Harvest (1-30), Seed Salvage (1-20), Fresh Ingredients (1-20).
- Bug fixed where Gardeners were unable to proc Harvest, Salvage, and Fresh Ingredients simultaneously.
- Alchemy Potions Using Fresh Ingredients Coming Soon.
18th Jun 2019
- Hiding in a house that you are at least friended to will provide a 100% chance to hide
- You can now unpack furniture on top of other furniture (chests on top of tables for example)
- Fixed an issue with containers going into negative weight sometimes
- Fixed an issue where the system thinks a player has a house when they don't caused by placing a house right before the server goes down/rolls back right after placing
- Detect Hidden skill and Reveal spell has been rewritten and now perform identicial to UO mechanics in terms of chance to reveal + range that users can reveal
- Wiki pages have been updated: https://legendsofultima.gamepedia.com/Reveal & https://legendsofultima.gamepedia.com/Detect_Hidden
Guilds & Guild Wars:
- Guild system has been updated incorporating the latest Guild Wars addition from the base game
- Guilds can now declare war against other guilds
- A red flag icon will appear next to pet and player names in opposing guilds
- You cannot perform benefical actions against enemies of a warred guild
- A transparent red flag will appear at the location of an enemies corpse when they die that is only visible to opponents of the corpse owner's guild
- Notoriety is exempt between warred guilds
- The Guild Wars system keeps track of Kills/Deaths for each side
- Guild menu's Last Online date for members will now be updated properly
- Wiki pages have not yet been updated, will work on this soon
- Guilds now require a guildstone to be created and interacted with, with a limit of one guildstone per guild, per plot
- Pre-existing guilds that do not have a guildstone will be allowed to use the guild menu without a guildstone until the end of June; furthermore, the guildmaster can say "i wish to place a guildstone" to create a guildstone for free on a plot that they control
- You can also say "i wish to place a guildstone" to move the guildstone; the Guildstone also has a Destroy option in case you want to move it to another plot.
- You can say "i resign from my guild" to resign without needing to touch the guildstone
17th Jun 2019
- Reagent quantities at all mage and alchemist vendors increased from 250 to 500
- Reagent quantities at the mage broker in Moonglow increased from 500 to 1000
- Mining broker in Magincia disappeared, but has now returned
17th Jun 2019
- Made Potions compatible with all Gardening produce, so Gardeners can fully fund Alchemists.
- Reduced the cost of Nightshade for making high-end Poison potions.
16th Jun 2019
- Killing a blue-named human NPC, specifically vendors in towns, will now deal murder counts
- Shadow Robes color has been corrected from bright white to charcoal (this will be dyeable with the upcoming dyes and dyetubs patch)
- There is a known issue with the Wood Cottage House's collision blocking the doorway, at this time there is no known workaround. For now they have been removed from the architect until the issue is resolved.
- Players will no longer become unhidden during on-load events such as logging in or switching regions
- Combat Log is now persistent through log-out and region-switch
- Combat Log had an added 5px of width to try and solve issue with text getting cut off at the end (please submit screenshots of any remaining issues with text getting cut off)
- Combat Log order has been reversed so that newest entries are on the top and you no longer have to scroll down periodically
16th Jun 2019
- Added Leather Bound Book at 80 skill, which allows Players to create, rename, and author long well-written books.
- Updated the Practice Books to be Mondain Book Volumes, describing the world in which you live.
15th Jun 2019
- Yardstick now craftable by tinkers - this is a useable object that allows a player to measure between two specific points. (Housing QOL improvement)
- Archery bonus now changed to be in line with melee skills. If your archer has GM fletching, they will have a damage bonus as per lumberjacking/mining