16th Jul 2022
We are releasing a large update that includes exciting features for PvM, dungeons, vendors, and a large housing expansion. A slew of new housing options are now available along with additional quality of life for legacy housing options. Among are new housing options are massive homes such as the castle and large tower. Stay tuned for more options as we will be releasing many more in the future!
A few changes to note for the housing update.
- Housing pricing has been re-balanced.
- Housing walls now include conditional transparency.
- Legacy housing has been automatically migrated.
- The housing refund percentage has been reduced to 50% from 80%, however this change will not take effect until August 26th, 2022. If a house is refunded before the cut off date the current 80% rate will be refunded.
Along with new housing we are also re-vamping the way vendors work by coupling them with housing itself. This system replaces the current fee based system.
- The amount of vendors that can be placed at a house is now determined by the type of house. Each house now has a vendor limit associated with it.
- Vendor Inventory is now limited to 125 items
- Vendor fees are now weekly instead of daily
- For legacy housing, if you have too many vendors working out of your house they can continue to work there but you would be unable to add more vendors
In addition to housing we are introducing the first iteration of our questing system in the form of daily bounty quests. Each day a player will be able to obtain up to two bounty quests from the taskmaster Lady Eliana at Britain Bank. These quests are given dynamically based on your character's skill level and will require you adventure all throughout Britannia to complete them. Quest rewards range from gold to rare items and equipment.
Upon logging in players will be greeted with a message stating the 'Daily Dungeon' which is a new bonus players will be able to take advantage of. Players who kill monsters within the daily dungeon will receive an additional 15% gold in loot.
More detailed notes will be released soon!