Currently on Test Center for public testing is the Outfitter system for Duels & Faction events, with the following updates.
- Resources are no longer consumed in duels, including potions (now includes faction pillars), but players will still need to carry resources in order to use them
- Durability is no longer consumed in duels
- Players can invoke the /outfitter command at any time to open the Outfitter menu, where you can manage the Outfitter system
- Enabling the Outfitter system will attempt to use the selected custom skills & stats temporarily during Duels & Faction Events, for a small fee
What to test:
- Test consuming/using resources both IN and OUT of duels & events. Ensure resources still consume when they should, and not during the events. Also, ensure you don't get free empty bottles in return for using potions.
- Test the Outfitter system for BOTH duels & faction events, please!!! (see notes above)
- Test trying to use custom skills & stats in ways other than intended. For example, crafting & harvesting should ignore custom skills & stats, and you should be prevented from doing anything that you could benefit from while your skills are transformed.
- Test durability loss during duels & faction events
How to test:
- Connect via test.uo4.life:5002
- A Faction Event Test Stone has been placed at Britain Bank. Double click when ready to start the Vraal's Mausoleum faction pillar event, which can be triggered once every 20m
If you need anything to help test, encounter an issue, or have a question please reach out to #🐛test-duel-faction-outfitter