The Halloween activities are being deployed across Britannia and will be available throughout the month of October!
There will be a Halloween handout for logging in closer to the holiday & staff-run events as time permits.
Pumpkins & Halloween Gravesites will be randomly scattered across the over-world. Smash the pumpkins and kill the monsters for a chance to get a reward or candy that can be spent at the Halloween Vendors
We will continue to add on to the Halloween options throughout the month, stay tuned for future updates.
Cleaning Up Britannia - Holiday:
- You will soon be able to trade your Cleaning Up Britannia points for Halloween candy
- Candy Hoarder Vendor: collect candy by smashing pumpkins and killing Halloween mobs to buy Halloween goodies
- last year's candy can be traded for fresh candy
- Witch Vendor: collect Blood Candles from smashing pumpkins and killing Halloween mobs to trade for Invasion Spawn activator
- The vendors will be available soon
- chance for compatible monsters to spawn as a Halloween Paragon that will have a chance to drop a reward or candy that can be spent at the Candy Vendor
- Paragons have the highest chance to spawn in the Daily Dungeon, the second-highest chance to spawn in other dungeons, and the third-highest chance to spawn in over-world zones
- Paragons that spawn in the Daily Dungeon will have a higher chance to drop special items
Gravediggers will enjoy chances to obtain more goodies & a chance to spawn the Headless Horseman (even more goodies?)
Fishers will enjoy a small chance to find candy as they fish & we will work to add some Fishing related Halloween encounters soon