The Halloween activities are being deployed across Britannia and will be available throughout the month of October!
There will be a Halloween day-of handout & staff-run events as time permits.
Pumpkins & Halloween Gravesites will be randomly scattered across the over-world. Smash the pumpkins and kill the monsters for a chance to get a reward or candy that can be spent at the Halloween Vendors
We're re-using a lot of last year's items and activities, but we've refreshed the prices & appearances of a lot of the items, as well as added several new options. We may continue to add on to the Halloween options throughout the month, stay tuned for future updates.
- Candy Hoarder Vendor: collect candy by smashing pumpkins and killing Halloween mobs to buy Halloween goodies
- last year's candy corn can be traded for fresh candy
- Witch Vendor: collect Blood Candles from smashing pumpkins and killing Halloween mobs to trade for Invasion Spawn activator
- these vendors will be spawned around cemeteries
- chance for compatible monsters to spawn as a Halloween Paragon that will have a chance to drop a reward or candy that can be spent at the Candy Vendor
- Paragons have the highest chance to spawn in the Daily Dungeon, the second-highest chance to spawn in other dungeons, and the third-highest chance to spawn in over-world zones
- Paragons that spawn in the Daily Dungeon will have a higher chance to drop special items
Gravediggers will enjoy chances to obtain more goodies & a chance to spawn the Headless Horseman (even more goodies?)
Fishers will enjoy a small chance to find candy as they fish & we will work to add some Fishing related Halloween encounters soon