- Active gain bonuses have been greatly increased.
- Spells casted by monsters will no longer be subject to no challenge skill check for resisting spells. This means that any harmful spell will present a gain opportunity for the player's resisting spells skill.
- Evaluating Intelligence is no longer subject to no challenge skill check when successfully casting a spell. This means that any harmful spell casted by a player will result in a skill gain opportunity for Evaluating Intelligence. This is comparable to how Anatomy gains with combat skills.
- The curve for daily caps has been made less severe at the upper end.
- Threat generation has been increased for healing and ranged damage.
- Certain monsters will more aggressively consider targeting players further away from them.