It's time! Housing will be launched at 10am US Eastern Time/2pm UTC on Saturday 24th July. Some notes for you all:
- To build a house, you'll need to visit an architect and purchase a house placement tool. These will be available at the mentioned time and not before
- Both gold and legacy tokens can be used to contribute towards the cost of a house
- Pricing for houses can be seen once you purchase a house placement tool
- We will work towards having previews of each house available on the wiki in the next few days
- Valid areas for house placement are generally flat, green grass. Use your minimap to check these more accurately
- Please note that housing will NOT be available in Britain and Minoc/Cove to begin with. This is to ensure we can maintain an acceptable level of performance in the short term. We will give advance warning prior to these regions opening up for housing
- Within the next 48 hours, we will also launch an additional region north of Minoc. This will add a significant amount of extra housing space
- In total, you will have three regions to choose from in which to initially place a house - Yew, Wind and "North Minoc". Below is a link to an artist's impression of these regions to assist you:
- Guilds will be available, via purchase and placement of a guildstone at a house
- Housing vendors will also be available
Thanks for bearing with us while we worked against everything that's got in our way since launch. We would have liked to have housing kicked off sooner, however unfortunately it wasn't meant to be.
Happy house hunting!