- An issue with Discordance being prevented from applying to some mobs erroneously has been resolved
- Bard effect break range has been increased moderately to extend the distance allowed from mobs before the effects will break
- An issue with monsters attacking the bard after being provoked should be completely resolved now, once monsters have been provoked they should no longer attack the bard at all, unless the effect breaks, let us know if this continues to be an issue
- Patch Note Correction: The prior patch notes state that Provo/Peace will fall off if the bard dies, that was a typo and monsters should remain peaced/provo'd even if the bard dies, as long as they stay within range.
- Clarification: Discordance does not have range check or hiding check, it only falls off after the timer ends.